● (16) bonded downstream channels w/ data rates that can be faster than 500 Mbps
● (4) bonded upstream channels with data rates that can be faster than 120 Mbps
● DOCSIS 3.0 & backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0
● DOCSIS-compliant support for IPv6/IPv4
● Expanded tuning range, 88-1002 MHz
● Two-line embedded digital voice adapter for wired telephony service
● Toll-quality, high-compression, & high-fidelity (exceeding toll quality)
● One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports to provide wired connectivity
● Dual-color LED status indicators on the front panel indicate cable modem operational status
● TR-068-compliant color-coded connectors & cables simplify installation & setup
● Remote manageability using SNMP V1/V2 and V3
The Cisco DPC3216 (Figure 1) uses advanced line interface technology to provide multi-country, toll-quality telephone service using existing in-home wiring. The Cisco DPC3216 features single-line or two RJ-11 telephone ports for voice, and it supports a total of 10 ringer equivalence number (REN) loading, 5 REN per phone line.
The Cisco DPC3216 is designed to meet PacketCable™ 1.5 and DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 networks. It fully supports the CODECs specified in PacketCable 1.5. Additional CODECs are available through a software upgrade that includes a high-fidelity CODEC option for toll-quality-plus service. Standard VoIP call signaling is compliant with PacketCable Media Gateway Control Protocol/Network-based Call Signaling (MGCP/NCS) specifications. Software upgrades are available to support Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) call signaling.
|Cisco DPC3216 Manual||Cisco DPC3216 Specs||N/A|